Who we are. What we do.
Established in 1982, Contour Fine Tooling has grown to become the premier supplier of single crystal diamond tools around the world. Our roots for working with diamond go back to the 1930’s, with the acquisition of Philips Diamond from Eindhoven, The Netherlands.
Our unprecedented (5) global manufacturing and repair facilities offer more capacity than any other diamond supplier.
This capacity allows versatility in our manufacturing process. It guarantees an uninterrupted flow of new cutting tools and diamond tool repairs service because we can transfer work load between the different sites when necessary and as needed.
An advantage only offered by Contour Fine Tooling.
This capacity guarantees the best service and local support from any place on the planet.
Some of the services Contour can provide for you.
• Cutting tools on solid shanks or inserts
• Tool radius from 100mm radius down to 1.0 micron
• Tools to machine non-ferrous materials, inferred optics, and steel with the assist of an ultrasonic tool post
• Non-controlled waviness cutting edges
• And controlled waviness cutting edges to 50nm or better over the full arc
• Cutting edge arc up to 180 degrees
• Milling Tools provided with a radius or cylindrical or custom forms (in CVD) are available from Contour
• Single crystal natural and synthetic diamond and CVD pure diamond as a superior alternate to PCD diamond tools
• Tool holders to fit your specific machine and application set up
Let Contour Fine Tooling show you how we can improve your bottom line.