This site is for Contour Fine Tooling customers
to be used as a resource for your tool management.
It is secure and password protected, so you can access and see only your information.
1. Visibility for your specific tool history,
– shows the entire history of tool activity or the detail on any specific tool
– like when the tool was put into service,
– reject report or when the tool reached it final life cycle and was taken of service,
– how many re-laps or re-pairs have been done,
– what is the current diamond height and tool tip radius.
2. Answers to an array of frequently asked questions like…
– What is the difference between “industrial” diamonds and jewelry diamonds?
– or How fast does a diamond tool wear?
– or Can Contour help to design the tool I need?
3. Gives you a link to technical documents like…
– tool set up,
– tool care, handling and cleaning
4. The ability to export the tool history in to an excel spread sheet format for yearly volume or tool type analysis
5. Links to
– tool edge waviness certificates
– tool drawings for one source collection point of critical information
6. Allows you to enter special notes for tracking of process information like the number of parts cut for any specific tool.
7. Links to sites that you might find useful for your business
To register or log on for CLUBCFT just click on the link below.